Registration for SNC 2017 is now open.
Please read the following page carefully before starting the registration process at the link below..
Fees for SNC 2017
|Swiss NanoConvention – Regular||CHF 400.-|
|Swiss NanoConvention – Student||CHF 200.-|
|ONLY for CTI Event Attendees – SNC for June 2, 2017||CHF 250.-|
Included in registration fees:
- entry to all technical sessions for both days
- entry to the commercial exhibition for both days
- entry to the CTI Micro-Nano Event on June 1 (please also register separately, see link below)
- all coffee breaks, lunches and networking sessions for both days
- conference App (program, participant list, etc)
Please read the following information carefully before starting the registration process:
- If you have an access code, please remember to respect the case (capitalisation) of the code.
- Each registration session will expire after 30 minutes. This is a normal security precaution for most on-line registration systems. However, you should only need 3-4 minutes to complete the registration form.
- If you are submitting a poster, please have your poster title (max. 150 characters) and abstract (max. 750 characters) ready to copy/paste.
- Only credit cards are accepted as a form of payment (Mastercard / VISA).
- 1/2 day passes are not available.
- Attendees of the CTI Event (1 June) may register for a reduced fee for the SNC 2017 on Friday, 2 June 2017.
*Important »» Wish to register only for CTI Micro-Nano Event ?
Access to the CTI Micro-Nano Event 2017 is included with registration to SNC 2017.
However, If you wish to attend the CTI Micro-Nano Day, please also register using the CTI system at the following link: