Update – April 18, 2018
Swiss NanoConvention brings together Swiss and international leaders from science and industry in the field of «nano», key figures in innovation and technology, entrepreneurs, investors, administrators and politicians. The Swiss NanoConvention is a platform for connecting people, networking, debating and exchanging ideas – or even generating new ones. Key players are able to gather the best available information on the potential, but also on the risks of one of the key emerging technologies of the 21st century, and its opportunities for innovative technologies, products and services.
Please check this page regularly for program updates.
2018 Program Sessions
- Design of New Materials
- Nano-Fabrication & Nano-Devices
- Bioinspired Materials / Nanomaterials and Techniques for Bioimaging
- Advanced Analytics
- Nanoparticles in Plants
- Nanotech Start-ups
Confirmed Plenary Speakers
- Prof. Albert Polman, AMOLF (NL)
- Dr. Maryna Bodnarchuk, Empa
- Prof. Dimos Poulikakos, ETH Zürich
- Prof. Johannes Barth, TU Munich