SNC 2023 at the Patinoires du Littoral
Neuchâtel • June 15-16, 2023
Latest news : June 1, 2023
- The deadline for entering the SNC 2023 Image Contest has been extended to:
Thursday, June 8 at 17h00 CEST.
- There’s a CHF 500 cash prize for the winning image !
- 👉 Please see here for complete information on how to enter!
» Alert concerning fraudulent selling of past SNC Attendee Lists ⚠️
- The conference organisers are aware that unsactioned third parties are attempting to sell previous SNC attendee lists via email marketing / spam.
- Please be aware these offers are fraudulent. These scammers do not have any relationship with the SNC conference office (Swiss MNT Network via FSRM).
- Attendee lists for previous editions of SNC are never for sale. Contact us with any concerns or questions regarding this issue.
» Call for Posters has been extended 1 week
- Submit your work as a poster at SNC 2023 at a dedicated poster/networking session.
- Extended Submission Deadline:
May 24, 2023Submissions are now closed. Authors who have submitted a poster will receive a notification between May 30-31.
- 👉 Please see here for more information
» Speaker program updated daily
- Confirmed speakers are available on the program page. We’re adding new speakers as they are confirmed, as well as speaker bios and abstracts.
- 👉 Please see here
» Registration is open for SNC 2023!
» Announcing the 2023 Swiss Nanotechnology Start-Up Prize
- Are you a recent START‐UP in Nanotechnology? Present your Start-Up in front of the SNC audience in a dedicated session. The winner will receive the nanotech start‐up prize of SFR. 10‘000.‐ sponsored by the Swiss Nano‐ and Microtechnology Network (Swiss MNT).
- 👉 Complete information here
» The SNC 2023 General Program is now available. Topics include:
- Advanced manufacturing at nanoscale
- Smart nanomaterials
- Quantum Technologies
- Podium Discussion
- Nanophotonics and nano-optics
- Nanotechnology for Medtech
- Industry session
- 👉 More info here
» Swiss MNT Network is now on LinkedIn!
- Please follow the page for updates concerning SNC 2023 and other Swiss MNT Network activities
- 👉 link here
» SAVE THE DATE for SNC 2023: June 15-16, 2023 in Neuchâtel.
- Reservations are open for the Exhibition – floorplan and packages are here.
- Please check back regularly for updates and be sure to sign up for our newsletter to receive important updates!
Welcome / Background
The Swiss NanoConvention brings together Swiss and international leaders from science and industry in the field of «nano», key figures in innovation and technology, entrepreneurs, investors, administrators and politicians. The Swiss NanoConvention is a platform for connecting people, networking, debating and exchanging ideas – or even generating new ones. Key players are able to gather the best available information on the potential, but also on the risks of one of the key emerging technologies of the 21st century, and its opportunities for innovative technologies, products and services. The Swiss NanoConvention is the prime showcase for nanotechnology in Switzerland, jointly organized by the «who-is-who» in the Swiss nano scene. It is the venue for meeting the great minds in nanoscience and technology.
Please join us at the next edition at the Patinoires du Littoral, lakeside Neuchâtel from June 15 & 16, 2023 as an in-person meeting.
Key topics of the conference include:
- Quantum technology
- Nanotechnology for energy
- Micro & nanofluidics
- And more…
The two-day program will feature plenary talks, topical sessions, discussion platforms and ample opportunities for in-depth and informal networking. A poster session and an exhibition are also planned. Awards will be given for best poster and best nano image. There will a start-up competition as well as the bestowment of the 2023 Swiss MNT Network PhD Awards.
We are looking forward to seeing you in June in Neuchâtel.
On behalf of the entire SNC 2023 Organization Committee,
|Prof. Alexandra Kämpfer-Homsy
HES-SO / He-Arc, Neuchâtel
Swiss MNT Board
SNC 2023 co-Chair
|Dr. Michel Despont
Swiss MNT vice-President
SNC 2023 co-Chair