SNC 2023 at the Patinoires du Littoral
Neuchâtel • June 15-16, 2023
Thank you to all sponsors, speakers, exhibitors and delegates that contributed to a successful SNC 2023!
Awards presented at SNC 2023
- Swiss Nanotechnology 2023 PhD Awards
- Nanotech STARTUP PRIZE
- Best Poster Award SNC 2023
- Best Image Award SNC 2023
» See all results and a photo gallery on the Swiss MNT Network website.
» SAVE THE DATE for SNC 2024: June 4-5, 2024 in Basel
News : June 14, 2023
- Registration for SNC 2023 has now closed.
- On-site registration is still possible for 1 or 2 days. However, please send us an email to let us know you’re coming so that we can send you a payment link. We will not be processing payments on-site.
- 👉 All registered participants, exhibitors and speakers should now have received a link with a personalised link to download the conference smartphone App.
- Didn’t get the email? Check your spam folder [ more info here ]
» Alert concerning fraudulent selling of past SNC Attendee Lists ⚠️
- The conference organisers are aware that unsanctioned third parties are attempting to sell previous SNC attendee lists via email marketing / spam.
- Please be aware these offers are fraudulent. These scammers do not have any relationship with the SNC conference office (Swiss MNT Network via FSRM).
- Attendee lists for previous editions of SNC are never for sale. Contact us with any concerns or questions regarding this issue.
» Call for Posters has been extended 1 week
- Submit your work as a poster at SNC 2023 at a dedicated poster/networking session.
- Extended Submission Deadline:
May 24, 2023 Submissions are now closed. Authors who have submitted a poster will receive a notification between May 30-31.
- 👉 Please see here for more information
» Speaker program updated daily
- Confirmed speakers are available on the program page. We’re adding new speakers as they are confirmed, as well as speaker bios and abstracts.
- 👉 Please see here
» Registration is open for SNC 2023!
» Announcing the 2023 Swiss Nanotechnology Start-Up Prize
- Are you a recent START‐UP in Nanotechnology? Present your Start-Up in front of the SNC audience in a dedicated session. The winner will receive the nanotech start‐up prize of SFR. 10‘000.‐ sponsored by the Swiss Nano‐ and Microtechnology Network (Swiss MNT).
- 👉 Complete information here
» The SNC 2023 General Program is now available. Topics include:
- Advanced manufacturing at nanoscale
- Smart nanomaterials
- Quantum Technologies
- Podium Discussion
- Nanophotonics and nano-optics
- Nanotechnology for Medtech
- Industry session
- 👉 More info here
» Swiss MNT Network is now on LinkedIn!
- Please follow the page for updates concerning SNC 2023 and other Swiss MNT Network activities
- 👉 link here
» SAVE THE DATE for SNC 2023: June 15-16, 2023 in Neuchâtel.
Welcome / Background
The Swiss NanoConvention brings together Swiss and international leaders from science and industry in the field of «nano», key figures in innovation and technology, entrepreneurs, investors, administrators and politicians. The Swiss NanoConvention is a platform for connecting people, networking, debating and exchanging ideas – or even generating new ones. Key players are able to gather the best available information on the potential, but also on the risks of one of the key emerging technologies of the 21st century, and its opportunities for innovative technologies, products and services. The Swiss NanoConvention is the prime showcase for nanotechnology in Switzerland, jointly organized by the «who-is-who» in the Swiss nano scene. It is the venue for meeting the great minds in nanoscience and technology.
Please join us at the next edition at the Patinoires du Littoral, lakeside Neuchâtel from June 15 & 16, 2023 as an in-person meeting.
Key topics of the conference include:
- Quantum technology
- Nanotechnology for energy
- Micro & nanofluidics
- And more…
The two-day program will feature plenary talks, topical sessions, discussion platforms and ample opportunities for in-depth and informal networking. A poster session and an exhibition are also planned. Awards will be given for best poster and best nano image. There will a start-up competition as well as the bestowment of the 2023 Swiss MNT Network PhD Awards.
We are looking forward to seeing you in June in Neuchâtel.
On behalf of the entire SNC 2023 Organization Committee,
|Prof. Alexandra Kämpfer-Homsy
HES-SO / He-Arc, Neuchâtel
Swiss MNT Board
SNC 2023 co-Chair
|Dr. Michel Despont
Swiss MNT vice-President
SNC 2023 co-Chair